IT TECHNICIAN: 1 POSITION (FULL-TIME)
For the desired applicant:
- A working knowledge of Windows 2012 Server would be an advantage
- Knowledge of configuration and maintenance of MikroTik router and networking system.
The successful applicant should be able to confidently and competently be able work unsupervised and to carry out the following duties:
- General hardware and software installation and trouble-shooting.
- Configuration of computers on Local Area Network.
- Maintenance of networking systems.
- Maintenance and trouble-shooting of small computer Uninterruptible Power Supplies.
- Support office staff and teachers with day to day computer problems.
- Installation of LAN cabling when required.
- Overseeing the proper storage of all company data and archiving of records and back-ups.
- Maintaining other computer peripheral devices such as printers and solving printing problems as they arise.
- Research and learn about new software in the market that relates to the organization’s functions
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to submit Cover letter, CVs and current photo attached with qualifications to International School of Siem Reap. #051, Trapeang Treng Village Salakamrek Commune PO Box 93169, Siem Reap. Siem Reap Province Cambodia or via E-mail address below:
To: Operations Assistant
Email: [email protected]
H/P: 061 87 87 82 / 010 570 598 Closing date: Before 5.30PM, 31st October 2020