WHO WE ARE
We are proud to be ISSR, a diverse and unified community, an accredited Cambridge school (CAIE) with a license from the Cambodian Government to deliver the full Khmer curriculum. Our students also learn French and Chinese languages as part of their studies. As an accredited Australian Education Agent we offer free services to assist and process applications for enrolment and student visas for study in Australia.
WE ARE ONE, BUT WE ARE MANY
- We are a united and diverse community of learners who respect and celebrate our differences and similarities.
- We are one school, but we are many individuals with different backgrounds, talents, interests and goals.
- We support each other and work together to achieve our full potential.
- We offer the Cambridge Assessment International Education program to students in Cambodia.
- As part of a global network of more than 10,000 Cambridge schools, we provide high-quality education that prepares our students for success in the world.
- Our programs are designed to meet the needs and interests of students of all ages and abilities.
- Our teachers are well-trained and experienced in delivering the Cambridge curriculum.
- Our students also benefit from our modern facilities and resources that support their learning.
- To value diversity and foster respect, care and support among our students.
- To help our learners appreciate their own and others’ unique qualities, interests and talents.
We aim to inspire our students to be lifelong learners and responsible global citizens.